The GDPR Foundation distance learning course outline
More extensive in scope and application than the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA), the EU GDPR extends the data rights of individuals, and requires organisations to develop clear policies and procedures to protect personal data, and adopt appropriate technical and organisational measures. UK organisations have had to comply with the Regulation since 25 May 2018, or potentially face fines of up to 4% of annual turnover or €20 million – whichever is greater.
The Distance Learning Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation Foundation (GDPR) Distance Learning Training Course provides a comprehensive introduction to the EU GDPR, and a practical understanding of the implications and legal requirements for organisations of any size. The course is a stepping stone to the Certified EU GDPR Practitioner course.
The benefits of the GDPR Foundation distance learning course
Delivered by an CEO and founder of IT Governance Ltd Alan Calder, the training sessions are built on the foundations of our extensive practical experience gained advising on compliance with data privacy laws and related information security standards, such as ISO 27001.
The GDPR Foundation distance learning course pass rate
The average pass rate for this course is 78%.
Who should attend this course?
- Business directors or managers who want to understand how the requirements of the GDPR will affect their organisation.
- Managers involved in or responsible for GDPR compliance, such as:
- Privacy managers;
- Data protection managers;
- Information security managers;
- IT managers;
- Project managers;
- Corporate governance managers;
- Risk and compliance managers;
- General or privacy counsels; and
- Finance, HR or marketing managers.
- Individuals with a basic knowledge of data protection regulation and practices, and looking to develop their career with a professional qualification.
Why choose IT Governance for your training needs?
- IT Governance introduced the world’s first certified GDPR Foundation and Practitioner training course and the only one that’s ISO 17024- certificated.
- We are Europe’s premier GDPR training provider.
- We offer more GDPR training dates and locations that anyone else.
- We have trained more than 7,900 professionals on the GDPR.
No posts found