The Cyber Security Governance & Risk Management Framework Toolkit overview
The combination of standards and guidance offer a comprehensive cyber security umbrella for your organisation. Further information about each of these frameworks can be found here.
Why choose the Cyber Security Governance & Risk Management Toolkit?
- Save hours of unnecessary work and avoid errors.
- The only toolkit that consolidates advice from the four leading approaches to managing cyber risk into a single, robust framework.
- Achieve ISO 27001 certification and implement a strong cyber resilience programme in your organisation.
- Embed documentation in your organisation quickly and easily by using pre-formatted templates.
- More than 150 documents consisting of tools, templates, policies and procedures.
- Expert guidance from information security specialists to aid implementation.
- Consolidated advice from four leading frameworks:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – the international standard specifying the requirements for an information security management system (ISMS).
- ISO/IEC 27032:2012 – supports the implementation of an ISMS, and provides additional security guidelines for managing cyber security risks.
- PAS 555 – the publicly available specification for cyber security risk, governance and management.
- The Cloud Security Alliance’s Cloud Controls Matrix.
- Developed by industry experts who understand exactly what you need to do to achieve compliance.
- Easy-to-use, customisable templates and tools to help you build a robust cyber security framework.
No posts found