ISO27001 2013 ISMS Standalone Documentation Toolkit (E-Toolkit)
With cyber threats increasing daily and certification to the 2013 version of the ISO27001 Standard attainable, there has never been a better time to start an information security management system (ISMS) implementation project to preserve your organisation’s cyber security.
- Information Security Manual
- Visio Documentation Map and Structure
- Information Security Policy
- Information Security Continuity Management for information security
- Gap analysis ISO27001:2013 and ISO27002:2013 Audit tool
- Asset Management documentation templates such as: Asset Inventory, Information Hardware Assets, Software log, etc.
- Supplier Relationships documentation templates such as: External Parties Information Security Procedure and Third Party Service Contracts
- Operations and Communications Security document templates dealing with: Anti-Virus Software, Vulnerability Management, Systems Auditing, System Planning & Acceptance, etc.
- Get professional guidance so you can become your own expert, saving time and avoiding mistakes
- Work from ISO 27001-compliant documentation that is accurate and aligned with the Standard
- Embed the documentation into your organisation quickly and easily by using the pre-formatted templates
- Meet local and global security laws, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
No posts found