Clean up your yard! See how SAP Yard Logistics connects your warehousing and transportation operations. With this E-Bite, walk through yard management, from dock appointments to yard check-ins to settlement. Understand your deployment options, and explore integrations with SAP’s core warehousing and transportation solutions. Begin your SAP Yard Logistics project today!
Explore yard management: planning, execution, and settlement
Discover reporting and monitoring tools like the Yard Cockpit
Preview SAP S/4HANA, SAP EWM, and SAP TM integration
- Content Keywords: SAP Yard Logistics, SAP S/4HANA, planning, execution,
About the Author
- Christian Reinhardt is the global product owner for SAP Yard Logistics and is responsible for all yard logistics-related activities at SAP.
- Marco Scheuermann has professional experience in the field of international logistics service providers, with a focus on logistics process management: warehouse management, transportation network planning, carrier selection and subcontracting, and transport planning and optimization.
- Alexandru Sasarean is an experienced supply chain management solution architect at Westernacher Consulting GmbH, where he is responsible for SAP Yard Logistics implementation projects.
- Peter Wenzel is the global lead for yard logistics at Westernacher Consulting GmbH. He started his career at SAP in the area of logistics and is an expert in SAP Transportation Management.
Christian Reinhardt, Marco Scheuermann, Alexandru Sasarean, Peter Wenzel, Arthur Sehn
Leadtime to ship in days (default):
Usually Ships in 2 Working Days
SAP Press (E-Books/E-Bites)