Get complete coverage of all objectives included on the February 2018 SAA-C01 exam from this comprehensive resource. Written by an expert AWS Solutions Architect and well-respected author, this authoritative guide fully addresses the knowledge and skills required for passing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam. You’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam domains, including:
- Design Resilient Architectures
- Define Performant Architectures
- Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Define Operationally Excellent Architectures
- Digital content includes:
- 130 practice exam questions
- Test engine that provides practice exams or quizzes that can be customized by chapter or exam objective.
About the Author
Joyjeet Banerjee works as an Enterprise Solutions Architect at Amazon Web Services where he crafts highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business needs. Joyjeet helps organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
No posts found