Assuming only a general programming background, but no previous experience with contemporary web development, this book explains supporting technologies such as SVG, HTML5, CSS, and the DOM as needed, making it a convenient one-stop resource for a technical audience.
- Understand D3 selections, the library’s fundamental organizing principle
- Learn how to create data-driven documents with data binding
- Create animated graphs and interactive user interfaces
- Draw figures with curves, shapes, and colors
- Use the built-in facilities for heatmaps, tree graphs, and networks
- Simplify your work by writing your own reusable components
About the Author
Philipp K. Janert is the author of “Data Analysis with Open Source Tools” (O’Reilly, 2010) and “Feedback Control for Computer Systems” (O’Reilly, 2013) as well as “Gnuplot in Action” (first and second edition, Manning, 2009 and 2015). He has worked as a programmer and scientist, in small startups and large corporations. He holds a Ph.D. in theoretical physics.
No posts found