Building Enterprise Blockchain Solutions on AWS:
A Developer's Guide to Build, Deploy, and Managed Apps Using Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, and AWS Blockchain
Building Enterprise Blockchain Solutions on AWS is a step-by-step guide for building, deploying, and managing decentralized applications on the AWS Blockchain. You will learn to build real-world decentralized applications for the Healthcare supply chain, Asset Tracker, and bank auditing applications with Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum.
What you will learn
● Learn Hyperledger Fabric to build your private blockchain network.
● Write and deploy smart contracts on both Ethereum and Hyperledger Fabric.
Who this book is for
This book is well-crafted for software developers, system architects, application developers, and aspiring blockchain developers who want to create decentralized applications (dApps) at speed without wasting time in concepts and making complete use of Amazon-managed blockchains.
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to a Blockchain
2. Exploring a Blockchain on AWS
3. Exploring the Amazon Quantum Ledger Database
4. Exploring Hyperledger Fabric
5. The AWS Managed Blockchain to Create a Fabric Network
6. Developing the Chaincode, API, and UI with the Fabric SDK on AWS
7. Adding Members to the Fabric Network on AWS
8. Deep Dive into the Ethereum Blockchain
9. The AWS Blockchain Template to Create a Private Ethereum Network
10. The Solidity Smart Contract Language
11. Creating and Deploying the Asset Tracker Contract on AWS
12. Testing and Interacting with the Asset Tracker on AWS
No posts found