Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Physics C PREMIUM: 2023 includes in-depth content review and online practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 4 full-length practice tests--3 in the book and 1 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Physics C Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
- Continue your practice with 1 full-length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
Robert A. Pelcovits Ph.D., Joshua Farkas M.D.
Robert Pelcovits is a professor of physics at Brown University, where he has taught since 1979. He earned his B.A. and M.S. degrees at the University of Pennsylvania and his Ph.D. at Harvard University. The author of over 80 publications in theoretical condensed matter physics, he has lectured on his research at many universities throughout the world. He has taught a wide range of courses at Brown, from introductory to advanced graduate level. In 1999 he was awarded the Philip J. Bray Award for Teaching Excellence in the Physical Sciences by Brown. In 2008 he was named a Royce Family Professor of Teaching Excellence at Brown, and in 2011 the university awarded him the Harriet Sheridan Award for Distinguished Contribution to Teaching and Learning.
Having earned both Sc.B. and M.S. degrees from Brown University and an M.D. degree from Cornell University, Joshua Farkas is currently an assistant professor of medicine at the University of Vermont. He was also a National Merit Scholar, a Goldwater Scholar, and a Faculty Scholar at Brown University, with experience teaching college-level calculus and calculus-based physics. Having scored 5s on AP exams in BC Calculus, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics C, as well as 800s in SAT I Math and on SAT II exams in Math IIC, Chemistry, and Physics, he brought a student’s perspective to this book.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.