Today’s interaction designers generally operate within well-researched and documented constraints for both web and mobile applications—but not for much longer. By mixing the real and virtual worlds, new products such as Hololens, DAQRI, Meta, and Magic Leap clearly demonstrate that designers no longer have to confine user interfaces to a screen.
- Display information by understanding the limitations and differences between a "light-field" and an LCD screen
- Explore concepts for transitioning from a 2D to a 3D mindset
- Examine different input methods and technologies, from touch to hearing to speaking
- Understand how tomorrow’s designers will need to manifest information at the right time in the right place
- Learn which industries will benefit from these new tools, and what new industries could emerge
No posts found