This book is focused on the basic concept with details of the installation process and code samples for each tool. It includes a complete coverage of 30 plus open source testing tools.
- Test Management Tool : Bugzilla, Jtrac, Mantis
- Test Automation Tool : Selenium, SAHI, WATIR, Flex Monkey, Auto IT, Rspec, Cucumber, Jbehave
- Agile Testing Tool : Jenny, Jwrap, Twrap
- Performance Testing Tools : Jmeter, OpenSTA, Fiddler
- Acceptance Testing Tool : FIT, Fitnesse
- Source Control Tool : TortoiseSVN, TortoiseCVS, Collabnet
- Code Coverage Tool : Part Cover, FindBugs, FireBug
- Unit Testing : Nunit, Junit
- SOA testing tool : SOAPUI
- Security Testing Tool : WebScarab
- Setting up Test Lab
- Cloud Computing Overview
Mr. Rahul Shende has been associated with the testing industry from the past 9 years.
He has done âM.C.M.â (Master in Computer Management) from Pune University, M.S. (Master in Science) from BITS Pilani in Telecommunications and Software Engineering, M.B.A. (Master Program in Business) from ISBM Pune in Project Management.
He has received various appreciation awards; In addition he has completed various certification courses from COEP, IIT Powai and other institutes in the testing and development areas. His strong skills includes Open Source tools like Selenium, WATIR etc. and commercial tools like QTP, RFT etc. Also he has good exposure in Estimations and Agile implementation.
Also he is the author of the book âSoftware Automation Testing Tools for Beginnersâ.
This book covers below things:
Covering tools : QTP 10, QTP 11, RFT, Silk Test, Test Partner, Test Complete, Telerik, RIA Test, Ranorex, Selenium, Testing Anywhere, VSTS 2010)
- OOPS concept with Java and C#
- Create Data Driven, Keyword Driven framework
- Interview Questions and Answers
- Level: From Basic to Advance
No posts found