Topics covered include: key concepts in software quality assurance (SQA), SQA processes and metrics; the role of testing; basics of program testing; theory of program testing; code review; unit testing; test generation from control flow graphs, data flow graphs, and program domains; system integration; system testing; test execution; test automation; acceptance testing; quality metrics and reliability models.
Table of Content
List of Figures.
List of Tables.
· Chapter 1: Basic Concepts and Preliminaries.
· Chapter 2: Theory of Program Testing.
· Chapter 3: Unit Testing.
· Chapter 4: Control Flow Testing.
· Chapter 5: Data Flow Testing.
· Chapter 6: Domain Testing.
· Chapter 7: System Integration.
· Chapter 8: System Test Categories.
· Chapter 9: Functional Testing.
· Chapter 10: Test Generation from FSM Models.
· Chapter 11: System Test Design.
· Chapter 12: System Test Planning and Automation.
· Chapter 13: System Test Execution.
· Chapter 14: Acceptance Testing.
· Chapter 15: Software Reliabilty.
· Chapter 16: Test Team Organization.
· Chapter 17: Software Quality.
· Chapter 18: Maturity Models.
No posts found