Thank you and congratulations on taking this class, “Scrum Master: 21 Tips to Facilitate and Coach Agile Scrum Teams”.In this class, you will be given many proven tips to effectively facilitate, coach and improve agile scrum teams.
The road to becoming a professional scrum master is exciting and challenging. Therefore, I know you will get value from this class as it gives you a full introduction to the concept of the scrum master. I then walk you step by step through the differences between a scrum master and a traditional project manager. Following this, I will give you tips for improving your effectiveness as a scrum master as well as coaching both product owners and development teams. Along the way, I will give you plenty of examples and enlighten you about the best practices for being a scrum master within agile scrum. In this class, you will learn: • A brief recap of agile and scrum principles
• What is a scrum master and how is he or she different from a traditional project manager
• A day in the life of a scrum master (including typical impediments and challenges)
• Tools usually used by scrum teams and how the scrum master can help product owners and teams to use them
• Key principles to use when carrying out the role of the scrum master
• How to help your product owner to improve
• How to help your development team to improve
• Concise techniques for improving your skills as a scrum master
So let’s get started and let me teach you what it takes to be a scrum master.
About the Author
Paul VII is not only an author but a certified scrum master with experience in international blue chip companies dating back to 1999. That experience includes leading projects for the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment (responsible for Angelina Ballerina, Bob the builder and other titles that you love watching with your kids or siblings but won't admit to) and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects. He has played the role of scrum master and in the earlier years, of team lead and technical lead. He has had the privilege of running projects and rolling out working practices in market leading organisations from start to finish.
No posts found