Even You Can Learn Statistics and Analytics 4/e:
An Easy to Understand Guide
THE GUIDE FOR ANYONE AFRAID TO LEARN STATISTICS & ANALYTICS UPDATED WITH NEW EXAMPLES & EXERCISES
This book discusses statistics and analytics using plain language and avoiding mathematical jargon. If you thought you couldnt learn these data analysis subjects because they were too technical or too mathematical, this book is for you!
This edition delivers more everyday examples and end-of-chapter exercises and contains updated instructions for using Microsoft Excel. Youll use downloadable data sets and spreadsheet solutions, template-based solutions you can put right to work. Using this book, you will understand the important concepts of statistics and analytics, including learning the basic vocabulary of these subjects.
- Create tabular and visual summaries and learn to avoid common charting errors
- Gain experience working with common descriptive statistics measures including the mean, median, and mode; and standard deviation and variance, among others
- Understand the probability concepts that underlie inferential statistics
- Learn how to apply hypothesis tests, using Z, t, chi-square, ANOVA, and other techniques
- Develop skills using regression analysis, the most commonly-used Inferential statistical method
- Explore results produced by predictive analytics software
- Choose the right statistical or analytic techniques for any data analysis task
- Optionally, read the Equation Blackboards, designed for readers who want to learn about the mathematical foundations of selected methods
No posts found