Let Us Python:Python Is Future, Embrace It Fast Learn Python Quickly A Programmer-Friendly Guide, 5/E (Paperback)
Most Programmer’s learning Python are usually comfortable with some or the other programming language and are not interested in going through the typical learning curve of learning the first programming language. Instead, they are looking for something that can get them off the ground quickly. They are looking for similarities and differences in a feature that they have used in other language(s) plus what extra does the new language offer. This book should help them immensely. It guides you from the fundamentals of using module through the advanced object orientation, concurrence and synchronization.
What you will learn
● Data types, Control flow instructions, Console & File Input/Output.
● Strings, List & Tuples, Comprehension.
● Sets, Dictionaries, Functions & Recursion.
● Map, Filter, Reduce, Namespaces, Modules & Packages, Classes and Objects.
Who this book is for
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of Python programming language.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Python
2. Getting Started
3. Python Basics
4. Strings and Regular Expressions
5. Decision Control Instruction
6. Repetition Control Instruction
7. Console Input/Output
15. Functional Programming
16. Modules and Packages
18. Classes and Objects
19. Intricacies of Classes and Objects
20. Containership and Inheritance
21. Iterators and Generators
22. Exception Handling
23. File Input/Output
25. Concurrency and Parallelism
27. Numpy Library
Appendix A - Precedence Table
Appendix B - Debugging in Python
Appendix C - Chasing the Bugs
No posts found