Expand your expertise-and teach yourself the fundamentals of Microsoft Visual C# 2013. If you have previous programming experience but are new to Visual C# 2013, this tutorial delivers the step-by-step guidance and coding exercises you need to master core topics and techniques.
Discover how to:
- Create and debug C# applications in Visual Studio 2013
- Work with variables, identifiers, statements, operators and methods
- Create interfaces and define abstract classes
- Write robust code that can catch and handle exceptions
- Display and edit data using data binding with the Microsoft ADO.NET Entity Framework
- Respond to user input and touch screen gestures
- Handle events arising from multiple sources
- Develop your first Windows 8.1 apps
About the Author
John Sharp a principal technologist at an industry research company, has extensive experience with a range of programming technologies. He is an expert on developing applications with the Microsoft .NET Framework and the author of Windows Communication Foundation 4 Step by Step.
No posts found