Master ASP.NET Core hands-on: from architecture through deployment and beyond
Throughout, you’ll discover how to deliver state-of-the-art software faster and more repeatably than ever before.
Three leading Microsoft MVPs show how to:
• Build great cross-platform apps using ASP.NET Core and open source frameworks
• Go beyond MVC to build a complete ASP.Net Core application
• Create builds on Day One and quickly deploy viable products
• Integrate Azure support to gain cloud scalability
• Run or develop cross-platform solutions on Linux
• Establish consistent development environments with Docker
• Access data with Entity Framework Core 1.0
• Generate HTML views with the updated Razor view engine
• Apply the new configuration system and structured logging
• Use identity to enforce security and provide rights
• Improve testability and maintainability with dependency injection
• Choose and work with package managers to make life easier
• Use SASS to write maintainable, attractive CSS
• Make the most of tag helpers and other reusable components
• Test web apps efficiently using xUnit.net and Jasmine
• Design, organize, and refactor apps to smoothly accommodate change
About the AuthorJames Chambers, a five-time Microsoft MVP in Developer Technologies, currently develops with ASP.NET Core and the MVC Framework running on Azure and AWS. He is an independent consultant, mentor and active blogger and contributes to several open source projects.
David Paquette, a four-time Microsoft MVP, is a software developer and independent consultant. He has extensive experience using .NET to build both web-based and Windows applications; deep software engineering knowledge, and a passion for quality user experiences.
No posts found