- This Book has been around 10 years in the industry and is the number one chosen friend when a C# developer is looking for a job. So do not look any further. Just pick it up.
- This Book covers more than 1000 real time .NET interview questions ranging across 20 categories like .NET fundamentals, OOP, SQL Server, ADO.NET, MVC6, Angular, JQuery, HTML 5, WPF, WCF and so on...
- The best part of this book is the DVD which has awesome step by step videos to learn MVC and .NET s soon as possible.
- MVC and Angular are most trending topics. This book has 200 dedicated questions only for these two sections.
- Lot of projects are still in maintenance phase So these are still requirements for WPF and WCF Skills as well. A dedicated topic with 100 Questions are given to these categories.
- Lots of interviewers give importance to data access layer technologies like ADO.NET, EF and LINQ. 150 Questions are dedicated to these categories to ensure that you do not have issues in the interview.
- If you are looking for senior position then interviewer probes around project management, UML, Design pattern and architecture questions. So we have separate chapters dedicated only for these topics.
- We have also provided an excel assessment sheet by which you can assess how much you are redly for .NET Interviews.
- When it comes to .NET interview SQL Server is the official RDBMS. So a separate chapter only dedicated to SQL Server so that you can handle questions around SQL Server.
- Lot of interviewer’s ask questions on unusual topics like XML, threading, Removing. Web Services. COM interrupt, Algorithm writing and so. We have special topics only dedicated to these sections so that you are prepared for any surprised questions.
- With technical you should also know to create a good resume. A sample resume has been provided.
- This book also discusses about current salary trend for .NET and C# developers so that when you go for an interview you should know what current market rate is ? and you negotiate it fairly.
Table of Content
Chapter 1: Top 50 Technical and Non-technical Questions
Chapter 11: Removing, Web Services and WCF
Leadtime to ship in days (default):
Usually ships in 2 Days
No posts found