Film Photography: Pocket Guide: (Spiral Bound)Exposure Basics, Camera Settings, Lens Info, Composition Tips, and Shooting Scenarios
Quickly learn the basics of 35mm film photography: loading film, using the built-in light meter, the exposure triangle, composition tips, and shooting scenarios so you can capture great photos!
Designed for photographers who need a quick refresher on 35mm film photography, this handy and ultra-portable quick reference Pocket Guide helps you get the shot when you’re out and about.
• Confirm that your camera is set up properly with the pre-shoot checklist
• Load your film camera with 35mm film
• Learn about the three key components of exposure—aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
• Conquer your camera’s built-in light meter
• Understand lenses and focal length—and how they affect the look of your image
• Use the most effective composition tips for framing your photo
• Follow techniques for getting great shots in typical scenarios (portrait, landscape, freezing action, low light, etc.)
No posts found