Anyone with programming experience can learn how to write an iPhone app. But if you want to build a great app, there's a lot more to it than simple coding: you also need to know how design and market your creation. This easy-to-follow guide walks you through the entire process, from sketching out your idea to promoting the finished product.
- Get to know the tools for developing your iPhone app
- Design a great app before you start coding
- Build a complex app with Xcode and Interface Builder
- Decide how to brand your app-then beta-test that brand in the real world
- Learn the inside scoop on how to get your app into the App Store
- Promote your product, track sales, and build a strong customer following