Visual Studio 2022 In-DepthExplore the Fantastic Features of Visual Studio 2022 - 2/E (Paperback)
Develop Intelligent Hybrid and Cross-platform Applications with Powerful Coding Assistance for Developers
Visual Studio 2022 is the most professional and sophisticated IDE for.NET and C# developers. This book provides comprehensive coverage of Visual Studio 2022, including all the tools and capabilities you can use to improve and streamline the software development process.
Author Ockert J. du Preez takes you under the scenes of the Visual Studio IDE and guides you through the newest 2022 version in this revised and enlarged second edition. You will discover new areas of the application and the best way to utilize the capabilities you already know as soon as you install it.
The following are some of the essential elements of this newer edition:
● Create cross-platform mobile and desktop applications using.NET MAUI.
● Utilize IntelliCode, an AI-powered code completion tool, for next-generation developer productivity.
● Work with the Razor Editor and troubleshoot problems with visualizations.
● Build, test, and debug.NET, C#, and C++ applications.
● Enhance coding skills to create effective web, mobile, and Azure solutions.
● Get Visual Studio 2022 rolling on Linux and macOS systems.
● Create and use custom IDE extensions.
The book exemplifies topics such as extending Visual Studio with your customizations to make it function as you desire effectively. The book will help you learn everything you need to know about.NET 6, diagnosing and debugging programs, and utilizing all the collaborative tools in Visual Studio 2022. This book will teach you how to use the brand new AI IntelliCode and implement .NET MAUI and C++ 20 features.
Who this book is for
This is the book for you, developers, and programmers who wish to master Visual Studio and produce high-quality code in any deployment setting and for any application. You only need to be familiar with.NET and C#. Nothing else is required.
Table of Contents
Section - I: Getting to Know the Visual Studio 2022 IDE
1. Getting Started with Visual Studio 2022
2. Having a Look at .NET 6
3. Language and Coding Changes in C#
4. Digging into the Visual Studio 2022 IDE
Section - II: Using The Tools in Visual Studio 2022
5. AI IntelliCode
6. Built-in Coding Experience Tools
7. Diagnostics and Debugging Tools
Section - III: Advanced Tools
8. Web Tools and Extensions
9. Mobile Tools
10. Azure Tools
Section - IV: Advanced Topics
11. C++ 20
No posts found