Get the fast facts that make learning Office 2010 plain and simple! This colorful, no-nonsense guide uses easy-to-follow steps and screenshots, and clear, concise language to show the simplest ways to get things done with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, and OneNote.
Here's WHAT You'll Learn:
- Create documents, Web pages, and other publications
- Organize your e-mail, calendar, contacts and tasks
- Build spreadsheets to analyze and visualize data
- Set up a simple database
- Capture notes with ink, voice or text
Here's HOW You'll Learn It:
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! Exercises help you apply what you learn right away
About the Author
Katherine Murray is a communications expert who specializes in teaching people and businesses how to improve their productivity with Microsoft® technologies. She has written more than 50 books related to Microsoft® Office, Web technologies, and the digital lifestyle, including MICROSOFT® OFFICE WORD 2007 INSIDE OUT.
No posts found