Expert Paul McFedries helps you master key Excel 2019 and Office 365 tools for building more powerful spreadsheets.
Use Excel 2019 and Office 365 core features to build spreadsheets that solve business problems and deliver reliable answers. Drawing on his unsurpassed experience, Paul McFedries helps you make the most of formulas and functions, including the latest improvements to arrays, formula error handling, and statistics. McFedries’ step-by-step projects walk you through handling key tasks, from building timesheets to projecting cash flow and aging receivables. His practical examples and clear instructions demystify intermediate- to advanced-level formula construction, and help you leverage Excel’s most useful functions in your everyday work. Becoming an Excel expert has never been easier!
By reading this book, you will:
• Improve business analyses by adding intelligence and knowledge to your models
• Replace cumbersome formulas with convenient predefined functions
• Radically simplify complex calculations with Office 365’s new dynamic arrays
• Use conditional formatting to reveal anomalies, problems, or opportunities
• Calculate loan payments, interest costs, terms, and amortization schedules
• Project the future value of investments, and plan to achieve investment goals
• Master essential discounting and cash-flow analysis tools, including net present value and internal rate of return
• Sort, filter, and analyze tabular data, from customers to inventory
• Easily analyze huge data sets with PivotTable calculations
About This Book
• For everyone who wants to get more done with Microsoft Excel in less time
• For business and financial professionals, entrepreneurs, students, and others who need to efficiently manage and analyze data
No posts found