Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft Excel 2010 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve a problem or learn a skill, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll analyze, manage, and share information in more ways than ever before.
Here's WHAT you'll learn:
- Manage your financial data and personal expenses
- Get started quickly with prebuilt templates
- Create formulas and functions to do the hard work
- Sort, filter, update, and copy your data
- Use charts and graphics to bring data to life
- Collaborate with colleagues by sharing spreadsheets online
Here's HOW you'll learn it:
- Jump in whenever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
About the Author
Curtis D. Frye is a coauthor of Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Programming Inside Out and the author of Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Step by Step, Microsoft Excel Version 2007 Plain & Simple, Faster Smarter Home Networking, several books on Microsoft Access, and numerous online training courses.
No posts found