.NET 4.5 for Beginners
The book explains .NET features through small, independent running applications.
The book covers the following:
- Explains the basic server controls that are required for making a fully featured web application. ach control is explained in detail with a running example.
- Explores properties of standard controls.
- Explains using of XML as a data source.
- Implementing different validation controls in web applications.
- Explores different navigation controls for navigating among different web applications or different web pages of the same application.
- Explains session tracking - a must feature in any web application.
- Using of master pages and themes in making dynamic and uniform web applications.
- Implementing ADO.NET in data persistence.
- Using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) for writing structured type-safe queries for fetching desired information from storage.
- Applying authentication and personalization features to web applications.
- Implementing AJAX in making a web application highly responsive.
- Using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in building, configuring and deploying service-oriented applications.
- Applying MVC architecture and Silverlight framework in web application
No posts found