Building Products for the Enterprise: Product Management in Enterprise Software (Paperback)
If you and rsquo;re new to software product management or just want to learn more about it, there and rsquo;s plenty of advice available and mdash;but most of it is geared toward consumer products. Creating high-quality software for the enterprise involves a much different set of challenges. In this practical book, two expert product managers provide straightforward guidance for people looking to join the thriving enterprise market.Authors Blair Reeves and Benjamin Gaines explain critical differences between enterprise and consumer products and deliver strategies for overcoming challenges when building for the enterprise. You and rsquo;ll learn how to cultivate knowledge of your organization, the products you build and the industry you serve.
- Identifying customer vs user problems is an enterprise project manager and rsquo;s main challenge
- Effective collaboration requires in-depth knowledge of the organization
- Analyzing data is key to understanding why users buy and retain your product
- Having experience in the industry you and rsquo;re building products for is valuable
- Product longevity depends on knowing where the industry is headed
No posts found