Experience-Centric Organization: How to Win Through Customer Experience (Paperback)
All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale.
Is your organization prepared for the next paradigm of customer experience or will you be left behind? This practical book will make you a winner in a market driven by experience, enabling you to develop desirable offerings and standout service to attract loyal customers.
Author Simon Clatworthy shows you how to transform your organization into one that aligns your customers’ experiential journey with platforms organizational structures and strategic alliances. Rather than treat customer experience as an add-on to product and service design, you’ll discover how experience-centricity can drive the whole organization.
- Learn the five steps necessary to transform into an experience-centric organization
- Explore the underlying structure needed to design and deliver memorable experiences
- Understand how customers and clients experience products and services
- Develop experiential DNA as an extension of your brand DNA
- Be proactive by translating cultural trends into experiences
No posts found