With this all-inclusive reference, you have everything you need to implement, customize, and use Variant Configuration with SAP. Whether you’re a consultant, work directly with variant configuration, or are a manager, this book contains essential information you need in order to make key decisions on how Variant Configuration works best for your company.
1. Variant Configuration in ERP and CRM Understand how to integrate Variant Configuration in processes such as quality management and customer service, and explore the necessary Customizing steps.
2. Advanced Integration Topics Find extensive coverage on business processes for SAP ERP, including the Order Engineering Workbench, planning Variant Configuration, and more.
3. Industry-Specific Solutions Learn about unique configurations and enhancements that are possible within specific industries and how to manage them, accompanied by customer examples and practical suggestions.
4. Expert Knowledge Benefit from the authors’ and SAP customers’ notes on special challenges encountered when implementing and using Variant Configuration for product models.
5. Updated and Expanded This new edition covers integrated Product and Process Engineering (iPPE), Product Data Replication (PDR), the new PLM environment, and much more.
- Product Model (Configuration profile and scenarios)
- Business Processes in SAP ERP (Integrated process and product engineering (iPPE), Integration, Customizing)
- Product Configuration (Variant Configurator LO-VC, Internet Pricing and Configurator (IPC))
- Challenges (Performance optimization, change services, Product Data Replication (PDR))
- Project and Practical Reports
- (Industry solution DIMP reports, project managers, SAP customers and partners, Configuration Workgroup (CWG) and outlook on SAP Business ByDesign)
About the Author
Dr. Uwe Blumöhr is Senior Education Consultant at SAP Germany. Since 1996, he has worked in the training and consulting area and he has many years of experience in the area of training, further education and qualification, in particular in variant configuration segment. Parts of the SAP training will form the basis for some sections of this book. Marin Ukalovic first experienced variant configuration in a training conducted by Dr. Uwe Blumöhr.
No posts found