Developers, your complete guide to SQLScript programming for SAP HANA is here! Get hands-on with the SQLScript language, understand the data types you'll work with, and master the function library. Learn to implement SAP HANA database procedures and functions using imperative and declarative SQL script. See how SQLScript plays with ABAP, SAP BW on SAP HANA, and SAP BW/4HANA. Finally, optimize, troubleshoot, and analyze your SQLScript programs.
- Learn SQLScript syntax and run your first routine in the SQL console
- Read and write to the SAP HANA database
- Integrate SQLScript with ABAP and SAP BW/4HANA
In this book, you'll learn about:
1. SQL Language Elements
See how to develop simple SQL routines, and learn about the key elements of SQLScript, the data types of SAP HANA, and declarative and imperative programming.
2. SQL Function Library
Master the most important functions of the SAP HANA database, including aggregate functions, string functions, and type conversions.
3. SQLScript in SAP Applications
Learn how to integrate SQLScript procedures into ABAP, SAP BW on SAP HANA, or SAP BW/4HANA programs.
- SAP HANA Studio
- SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA
- SQL console
- Read and write database access
- Flow logic
- Tables and views
- Sequences and triggers
- ABAP managed database procedures (AMDP)
- SAP HANA development environment
- Troubleshooting and analysis
No posts found