New to SQLScript—or maybe looking to brush up on a specific task? Whatever your skill level, this comprehensive guide to SQLScript for SAP HANA is for you! Master language elements, data types, and the function library. Learn to implement SAP HANA database procedures and functions using imperative and declarative SQLScript. Integrate with ABAP, SAP BW on SAP HANA, and SAP BW/4HANA. Finally, test, troubleshoot, and analyze your SQLScript programs. Code like the pros!
- Learn SQLScript syntax and run your first routine in the SQL console
- Read and write to the SAP HANA database
- Integrate SQLScript with ABAP, SAP BW powered by SAP HANA, and SAP BW/4HANA
In this book, you'll learn about:
1. Language Elements
Learn about the key elements of SQLScript, from NULL values to the inner workings of SELECT statements. Walk though both declarative and imperative programming in SQLScript.
2. Database Elements
Change the contents of database tables using SQL statements. Learn how to create tables and other database objects directly, and delete and edit them as needed.
3. SQLScript in Practice
Work with detailed code examples to see concepts in action as they are introduced. Get insight into SQLScript with hundreds of line of code that have been tested in a live SAP HANA system.
- SAP HANA Studio
- SAP HANA Web-Based Development Workbench
- SAP Web IDE
- SQL console
- Language basics
- Declarative and imperative programming
- Data types
- Database programming
- ABAP-managed database procedures (AMDP)
- SAP BW and SAP BW/4HANA
- Clean code
- Troubleshooting and analysis
No posts found