The book SAP SCM Black Book provides an overview how to work with the Supply Chain Management (APO) module using the SAP SCM system. Targeting beginners, intermediate, and advanced-level readers, this book discusses important concepts associated with different SCM modules as well as explains master data and step-by-step configuration with detailed screenshots. This book aims to provide readers basic and advanced concepts of SAP SCM so that they can perform modeling in the SAP system. The book does not claim to cover all the concepts of SAP SCM modules but provides a clear understanding of the important concepts that readers will need to model in SAP DP, SNP, and GATP modules.
This Book Will Help You To:
- Understand the SAP SCM architecture.
- Define master data, such as product master, location,resource, production process model, transportation lane,etc.
- Understand SAP DP module with detailed explanation of characteristic value combinations, realignment, forecasting methods, mass processing, planning area and MPOS, etc.
- Understand the concept of data transfer between ECC & SCM using core interface.
- Learn different planning methods in supply network planning like heuristics, CTM, and optimizer.
- Learn the basic and advanced type of available to promise check including rule based availability check and multi-level available to promise check.
- Learn how to do configuration in each of the SAP SCM module with detailed screenshots.
- Explain the purpose of various transaction codes used in the SCM module.