If you’re performing a brownfield migration from an existing SAP ERP system, this is the guide for you! From planning the project and preparing your system to adjusting custom code and executing the conversion, you’ll get step-by-step instructions for all stages of your implementation. Troubleshooting tips and extensive coverage of the functional conversion will help you ensure that all your data makes it to where it needs to be. The time to move to SAP S/4HANA is here!
- Plan and prepare for the migration from SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA
- Walk through the complete technical conversion process and adapt custom code and business functions for SAP S/4HANA
- Learn about essential functional conversion steps for finance, logistics, and more
In this book, you'll:
1. Plan Your Project
Understand SAP S/4HANA’s architecture, the conversion tools, and the conversion strategy. Plan your project to reduce downtime and ensure an efficient system implementation.
2. Adjust Your System
Make modification adjustments as necessary to adapt to the new standard object in SAP S/4HANA. Evaluate and remove obsolete code and update custom code for the new system.
3. Execute Your Migration
Get a rundown of the Software Update Manager (SUM) and then perform your conversion. Step-by-step instructions and screenshots detail each activity, from preprocessing and finalization through to the functional conversion.
- Brownfield implementation
- Readiness checks
- Simplification list
- Project planning
- Conversion roadmap
- Software Update Manager (SUM)
- Preprocessing, execution, and postprocessing
- Modification adjustment
- Custom code migration
- Functional conversion
No posts found