SAP S/4HANA Sales Certification Guide:
Application Associate Exam
Preparing for your sales or sales upskilling exam? Make the grade with this SAP S/4HANA Sales 1909 and 2020 certification study guide! From availability checks to shipping, this guide will review the key technical and functional knowledge you need to pass the test. Explore test methodology, key concepts for each topic area, and practice questions and answers. Your path to sales certification begins here!
- Learn about the SAP S/4HANA certification test structure and how to prepare
- Review the key topics covered in each portion of your exam
- Test your knowledge with practice questions and answers
- Exams C_TS460 and C_TS462
In this book, you'll learn about:
Whether this is your first sales certification or you’ve come back for the upskilling exam, you need to know what’s going to be tested! This guide follows the exact structure of the exam, so deepen your knowledge of sales and walk through the C_TS460_1909, C_TS462_1909, C_TS460_2020, and C_TS462_2020 exam topics.
2. Core Content
Review major subject areas like pricing, sales documents, billing, SAP S/4HANA simplifications, and next-generation technologies. Then master important terminology and key takeaways for each subject.
After reviewing each chapter, solidify your knowledge with questions and answers for each section and improve your test-taking skills.
- Exams C_TS460_1909 and C_TS460_2020
- Upskilling exams C_TS462_1909 and C_TS462_2020
- Organizational structures
- Master data
- Sales documents
- Availability checks
No posts found