This book explains all the concepts underpinning the India Payroll module of SAP HR. It is a comprehensive technical manual which explains every single node of the User Menu and Configuration. The book first gives an overview of a concept explaining what it is, how it is used and how it relates to the other concepts. It then explains its properties, which are fields in a configuration node.This book is designed to be used both as a reference manual and a learning guide. As a learning guide, it offers four views, each for a different target audience.
• It can be read from the Senior Management’s perspective to gain a broad understanding of the subject and what SAP can do for them.
• Business Process Owners can achieve a higher level of understanding by getting to know more of SAP concepts and how to perform different tasks in SAP.
• Users can acquire a thorough understanding of different tasks and concepts underlying them.
• Functional consultants and proficient users can read the book to gain a complete understanding of the system.
As a technical reference, the book can be used to locate the relevant material through the Table of Contents, Index, ‘SAP Menu’ and ‘SAP Customizing Implementation Guide (IMG)’. The last two follow the Table of Contents. If the reader is in SAP’s User Menu or Configuration, the chapter number for these nodes can be found in ‘SAP Menu’ and ‘IMG’. If a node is not covered in the book, the reason for not doing so is mentioned.
The implementation of SAP HR India Payroll can also be guided by the structure of this book.
A Better World
There is a lot we can do to make our world a better world, just as we discover better ways to support our businesses. Read short articles inside on some of the ideas of World Integration and Improvement Initiative.
• World Government 823
• World Language 825
• Good Governance 831
• City without Traffic Lights 837
No posts found