Become fluent in OData with this comprehensive guide! Use SAP Gateway and OData to connect your SAP and non-SAP systems. Walk through SAP Gateway installation and configuration; then get step-by-step instructions for OData service development, from code-based implementation to the ABAP programming model for SAP Fiori and beyond. Understand the ins and outs of OData consumption during app development: SAPUI5, mobile, and social media applications. Extend the reach of your SAP system with OData!
- Get SAP Gateway up and running in your system
- Build OData services for application development
- Use SAP Gateway and OData services in SAP Fiori, mobile, and enterprise applications
In this book, you'll learn about:
1.SAP Gateway Deployment and Setup
Enable your SAP Business Suite or SAP S/4HANA system to use OData with SAP Gateway. Take a look at your deployment options, and then install and configure your solution according to your business needs.
Create, develop, and generate OData services. Use the SAP Gateway toolset and the ABAP Development Tools, enhance your model, explore the new SAP Fiori and ABAP RESTful programming models, and more.
Learn how to use OData during application development. Whether you’re creating SAPUI5, SAP Fiori, mobile, social media, or enterprise applications, get the instructions you need.
- Deployment and configuration
- Service creation, development, and generation in SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA
- Application development
- Lifecycle management
- ABAP programming model for SAP Fiori
- ABAP RESTful programming model
- SAP Web IDE
- SAP S/4HANA
No posts found