SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management, 2/e:
Functionality and Configuration
Leap into the future of billing! This comprehensive guide to SAP BRIM walks you through the basics of subscription-based and as-a-service billing models. Implement the core components of the SAP BRIM suite with step-by-step instructions, and then dig into billing operations following best practices. Learn how to migrate your data into SAP BRIM from your SAP system or from third-party tools, and then explore extensions and integration options. Transform your billing processes!
- Implement subscription order management, charging, invoicing, and contract accounting with SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management
- Run your subscription-based and as-a-service billing processes
- Explore data migration, integration, and extensions
- 2nd edition, updated and revised
In this book, you'll learn about:
1.Subscription- and Service-Based Billing
Learn how as-a-service billing works in SAP BRIM. Start with the basics of designing a flexible billing model, and then see SAP BRIM in action with a continuous case study.
2. Configuration and Functionality
Set up and use SAP BRIM components: subscription order management, SAP Convergent Charging, SAP Convergent Invoicing, and contract accounting.
3. Extensions, Integration, and Data Migration
Migrate your data from other SAP and third-party solutions. Explore extensions for SAP BRIM’s core components, and expand the suite’s capabilities with integration into other solutions such as SAP Customer Experience, SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting, and SAP Customer Financial Management.
- Subscription order management (SOM)
- SAP Convergent Charging
- SAP Convergent Invoicing
- Contract accounting (FI-CA)
- Data migration
- SAP Subscription Billing
- SAP Convergent Mediation by DigitalRoute
No posts found