Manage on-premise user access with this comprehensive guide to SAP Access Control. Begin with step-by-step installation and configuration instructions. Then implement key SAP Access Control modules, including access risk analysis, emergency access management, and access request management. Learn to manage business roles, review user access, evaluate segregation of duties risks, and configure automation workflows. This is your all-in-one guide to SAP Access Control!
- Implement SAP Access Control 12.0 with step-by-step instructions
- Configure access risk analysis, emergency access management, business role management, and other modules
- Work with segregation of duties review, user access review, MSMP workflows, and more
In this book, you'll learn about:
1. Basic Configuration
Understand SAP Access Control prerequisites and then get hands-on installation and configuration guidance. Learn to activate the solution, define initial components, maintain connectors, and configure data sources.
Configure and work with SAP Access Control modules to identify access risks, implement company access policies, manage requests, and design compliant enterprise roles. Follow step-by-step instructions to set up end user login pages, conduct regular user access reviews, work with HR triggers, and more.
3. Advanced Customization
Learn to use BRFplus to design business rules for SAP Access Control. Configure multistage multipath (MSMP) workflows to automate approvals. Enhance SAP Access Control with SAP Fiori applications and custom integration and extension scenarios.
- Installation and configuration
- Access risk analysis (ARA)
- Emergency access management (EAM)
- Access request management (ARM)
- Business role management (BRM)
- User access review (UAR)
- Segregation of duties (SOD) review
- Multistage multipath (MSMP) workflows
- SAP Fiori
- Extensions and customizations