Streamline your production planning process with SAP S/4HANA! Get step-by-step instructions for configuring and using SAP S/4HANA for discrete, process, and repetitive manufacturing. Then dive into production tools and functionalities like batch management, S&OP, predictive MRP, DDMRP, and the Early Warning System. This foundational guide is full of industry examples to help you maximize your production planning!
- Implement production planning for discrete, process, and repetitive manufacturing with SAP S/4HANA
- Perform batch management, MRP, S&OP, and more
- Analyze your data with standard analytics and SAP Fiori apps
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Set up the master data your system needs to run its production planning processes, regardless of manufacturing type. Learn how to define BOM usage, production versions, work centers, and more.
2. Business Processes
Master the production planning tools: batch management, S&OP, demand management, MRP, long-term planning, and capacity requirements planning.
3. Monitoring and Optimization
Evaluate your key production planning metrics and ensure you’re meeting your company’s KPIs. Set up the Early Warning System to flag potential disruptions to your supply chain.
4. New in this Edition
Learn what’s new with production planning in SAP S/4HANA, including demand-driven replenishment, predictive materials and resources planning, and new functionalities for production engineering and operations (PEO) and kanban.
- Discrete, process, and repetitive manufacturing
- Batch management
- Sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- Demand management
- Demand-driven replenishment (DDR)
- Material requirements planning (MRP)
- Predictive MRP
- Long-term planning
- Capacity requirements planning
- Early Warning System
- Reporting and analysis
No posts found