Work smarter with machine learning! Begin with core machine learning concepts—types of learning, algorithms, data preparation, and more. Then use SAP Data Intelligence, SAP HANA, and other technologies to create your own machine learning applications. Master the SAP HANA Predictive Analysis Library (PAL) and machine learning functional and business services to train and deploy models. Finally, see machine learning in action in industries from manufacturing to banking.
- Develop machine learning applications with SAP
- Learn to select algorithms and prepare data
- Design, train, and fine-tune models with SAP HANA and SAP Data Intellience
In this book, you'll learn about:
Build your understanding of probability concepts and algorithms that drive machine learning. See how linear regression, classification, and cluster analysis algorithms work, before plugging them into your very own machine learning app!
Follow step-by-step instructions to gather and prepare data, create machine learning models, train and fine-tune models, and deploy your final app, all using SAP HANA and SAP Data Intelligence.
Use built-in SAP HANA libraries to create applications that consume machine learning algorithms or integrate with the R language for additional statistical capabilities. Work with the SAP Leonardo functional services to customize and embed pre-trained models into applications or bring your own model with the help of Google TensorFlow.
- SAP Data Intelligence
- SAP HANA predictive analysis library
- SAP HANA extended machine learning library
- SAP HANA automated predictive library
- Google TensorFlow
- Embedded machine learning
- SAP Conversational AI
- SAP Analytics Cloud Smart Predict
No posts found