Discover what DevOps can do to improve your SAP development pipeline! Learn exactly what DevOps is and what tools it provides for version control, coding, test automation, deployment, and monitoring. Walk through SAP’s complete DevOps portfolio for on-premise systems, using SAP S/4HANA as an example. Then move to the cloud with DevOps services for SAP Business Technology Platform and SAP BTP, ABAP environment. Finally, see how to manage DevOps in hybrid SAP landscapes with SAP Solution Manager and other tools.
- Learn to implement DevOps in on-premise ABAP systems with tools like abapGit, CTS+, and more
- Work with SAP BTP services for DevOps in cloud landscapes
- Manage DevOps in hybrid scenarios with SAP Solution Manager
In this book, you'll learn about:
Implement DevOps in your on-premise SAP system using best practices. Learn how to install, configure, and use tools like abapGit and enhanced Change and Transport System (CTS+). Add continuous integration and continuous testing to your development workflow.
2. DevOps in the Cloud
Set up and run DevOps cloud services and frameworks in SAP BTP. From development with SAP BTP, ABAP environment to deployment with project “Piper”, you’ll discover all the latest tools.
3. DevOps in Hybrid Landscapes
DevOps in hybrid SAP systems have their own challenges—learn how to manage them using SAP Solution Manager, SAP Cloud Transport Management, and more.
- On-premise systems
- Cloud systems
- Hybrid landscapes
- Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP)
- SAP BTP, ABAP environment
- SAP Solution Manager
- Best practices