Establish quick and secure communication between your cloud and on-premise systems with SAP Connectivity service’s cloud connector! Set up and configure the cloud connector, from performing sizing to implementing connectivity APIs. Link on-premise SAP products to SAP BTP and its services, including SAP Business Application Studio, SAP Integration Suite’s Cloud Integration, and more. With information on creating secure connections, administering the cloud connector, and monitoring, this guide has everything you need!
- Install and configure the cloud connector for SAP
- Set up connections for common use cases, including Cloud Integration, SAP Business Application Studio, SAP Web IDE, and the SAP Launchpad service
- Run the cloud connector securely, monitor errors, configure principal propagation, and more
In this book, you'll learn about:
1.Installation and Configuration
Get step-by-step instructions for the installation and initial configuration of the cloud connector. Whether you’re using SAP BTP, Neo environment or SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry environment (or both!), you’ll find the information you need.
2. Connecting Systems
Walk through using the cloud connector to link SAP BTP and its services to on-premise SAP products and systems. Key use cases covered include SAP Web IDE, SAP Business Application Studio, Cloud Integration, SAP API Management, and the SAP Launchpad service.
3. Administration and Operations
Master essential administration tasks, from configuring the cloud connector and operating securely to upgrading and restoring it when necessary. Learn to set up alerts, access audit logs, configure principal propagation, and more!
- SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP)
- SAP Connectivity service
- SAP Web IDE
- SAP Business Application Studio
- SAP Integration Suite’s Cloud Integration
- SAP API Management
- SAP Launchpad service
- Installation and configuration
- Principle propagation