Application Development with SAP Business Technology Platform
Develop cloud applications customized for your business needs! Master the basics of SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) and its development environments; then get step-by-step instructions for developing and operating your own applications. Build your backend with Java, Node.js, or ABAP, and set up your frontend using SAPUI5 and SAP Fiori. With detailed code examples throughout, this book is your complete guide to building cloud applications on SAP BTP!
- Build and deploy cloud applications on SAP BTP using Java, Node.js, and ABAP
- Work with SAP Business Application Studio, SAP Cloud Application Programming Model, cloud services, and more
- Manage, monitor, and secure your applications
In this book, you'll learn about:
1. Environments, Programming Models, and Tools
Work with SAP BTP’s development environments, including SAP BTP for Cloud Foundry, ABAP, and Kyma runtime. Use SAP Cloud Application Programming Model to simplify cloud development and set up your main tool: SAP Business Application Studio.
2. Application Development
Develop applications step by step using Java, Node.js, Python, and ABAP in the backend. For the frontend, explore SAPUI5 and SAP Fiori. Then see how the SAP BTP, Kyma runtime brings Kubernetes to SAP landscapes.
3. Lifecycle Management
Secure and monitor applications, set up a continuous delivery and continuous integration pipeline, and implement DevOps best practices.
Integrate your applications with key SAP BTP services like SAP Workflow Management, SAP Business Rules Service, SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation, and SAP Data Intelligence.
- Frontend and backend cloud development
- SAP Business Application Studio
- SAP Cloud Application Programming Model
- SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry environment
- SAP BTP, Kyma runtime
- Application lifecycle management
- SAP Extension Suite
No posts found