ABAP RESTful Programming Model ABAP Development for SAP S/4HANA (Hardcover)
You’ve worked with ABAP, SAP Fiori, and OData—now see how these technologies and more come together in the ABAP RESTful programming model! Build on your expertise to create cloud-ready applications for SAP S/4HANA and deploy applications to the SAP Fiori launchpad. Manage applications with Git version control, automated testing, and continuous integration. Make the new model work for you!
- Use the ABAP RESTful programming model for SAP S/4HANA
- Develop applications with core data services, business objects, SAP Fiori, and more
- Implement automated testing and configure continuous integration
In This Book, You'll Learn About:
- ABAP RESTful Programming Model
Develop web-based SAP HANA-optimized ABAP applications for SAP S/4HANA. Master the new ABAP RESTful programming model, from queries, business objects, and business services, to its relationship to SAP Fiori and SAP Gateway.
- SAP Fiori Elements and Freestyle Applications
Get the step-by-step instructions you need to create list reports, overview pages, analytical list pages, and freestyle applications. See how the ABAP RESTful programming model incorporates core data services, business object behaviors, OData, and more.
- Deployment and Operations
Once your applications are developed, deploy them to the SAP Fiori launchpad. Implement Git version control, automated backend and frontend testing, and continuous integration.
- ABAP RESTful programming model
- End-to-end development
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Fiori Elements
- Business objects
- Core data services (CDS)
- OData services
- Automated testing
- Continuous integration
- SAP Cloud Platform
No posts found