Arduinois the open source electronics prototyping platform that has taken the MakerMovement by storm. This thorough introduction, updated for the latest Arduinorelease, helps you start prototyping right away. From obtaining the requiredcomponents to putting the final touches on your project, all the informationyou need is here!
Gettingstarted with Arduino is a snap. To use the introductory examples in this guide,all you need is an Arduino Uno or Leonardo, along with a USB cable and an LED.The easy-to-use, free Arduino development environment runs on Mac, Windows, andLinux.
In Getting Started with Arduino, you'll learn about:
- Interaction design and physical computing
- The Arduino board and its software environment
- Basics of electricity and electronics
- Prototyping on a solderless breadboard
- Drawing a schematic diagram
- Talking to a computer--and the cloud--from Arduino
- Building a custom plant-watering system