Prepare smarter, faster, and better with the premier study guide for Snowflake SnowPro Core certification
Snowflake, a cloud-based data warehousing platform, has steadily gained popularity since its 2014 launch. Snowflake offers several certification exams, of which the SnowPro Core certification is the foundational exam. The SnowPro Core Certification validates an individual's grasp of Snowflake as a cloud data warehouse, its architectural fundamentals, and the ability to design, implement, and maintain secure, scalable Snowflake systems.
Sybex’s Study Guide for Snowflake SnowPro Certification delivers comprehensive coverage of every relevant exam topic on the Snowflake SnowPro Core Certification test. Prepare efficiently and effectively for the exam with online practice tests and flashcards, a digital glossary, and concise and easy-to-follow instruction from the subject-matter experts at Sybex. You'll gain the necessary knowledge to help you succeed in the exam and will be able to apply the acquired practical skills to real-world Snowflake solutions.
This Study Guide includes:
- Comprehensive understanding of Snowflake's unique shared data, multi-cluster architecture
- Guidance on loading structured and semi-structured data into Snowflake
- Utilizing data sharing, cloning, and time travel features
- Managing performance through clustering keys, scaling compute up, down & across
- Steps to account management and security configuration including RBAC & MFA
- All the info you need to obtain a highly valued credential for a rapidly growing new database software solution
- Access to the Sybex online learning center, with chapter review questions, full-length practice exams, hundreds of electronic flashcards, and a glossary of key terms
Perfect for anyone considering a new career in cloud-based data warehouse solutions and related fields, Sybex’s Study Guide for Snowflake SnowPro Certification is also a must-read for veteran database professionals seeking an understanding of one of the newest and fastest-growing niches in data.
About the Author
Hamid Mahmood Qureshi is a Senior Cloud and Datawarehouse Professional with two decades of experience architecting, designing, and leading the deployment of many data warehouses and business intelligence solutions. He has substantial experience and qualifications in various data analytics systems, including Teradata, Oracle, Hadoop, and modern cloud-based tools like Snowflake. Having worked extensively with traditional technologies combined with his knowledge of modern platforms, he has accumulated substantial practical expertise in data warehousing and analytics on Snowflake, which he has captured in his publications.