'Fundamentals of Adopting the NIST Cybersecurity Framework' (Part of the Create, Protect and Deliver Digital Business Value series) is the first book in a series from the DVMS Institute designed to change the way organizations think about cybersecurity in the context of Creating, Protecting and Delivering digital business value.
'Fundamentals of Adopting the NIST Cybersecurity Framework' takes cybersecurity and business professionals on a journey into the world where the ever-changing threat landscape intersects with digital business risk. The DVMS Institute CPD Model represents a scalable digital value management system (DVMS™) that leverages the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, existing business systems, and other organizational capabilities to create an adaptive, cyber resilient digital business capable of Creating, Protecting, and Delivering digital business value.
- Understanding how the cybersecurity threat landscape evolves with technology.
- Exploring how cybersecurity impacts a business and its supply chain.
- Identifying what needs protecting by assessing an organizations current cybersecurity state.
- Utilizing the NIST-CSF IR controls to establish an organization future cybersecurity state.
- Gaining insight into how the CPD model uses existing enterprise systems to enable any organization to become an adaptive, cyber-resilient digital business.
- Establishing strategic policies and workforce development programs to enable and support a culture of cybersecurity.