The Teradata Aster Basics Certification Study Guide is designed for those who are interested in becoming a Teradata Aster Certified Professional. Through detailed examples, and explanations this guide prepares the reader to write the Teradata Aster Basics 6.10 Certification Exam.
- What is Big Data?
- Aster Database Features and Functions
- Teradata Unified Data Architecture (UDA)
- Logical and Physical Database Design Components
- Aster Loader Architecture and Connectors
- System Objects and Monitoring Options (AMC)
- SQL-MapReduce (SQL-MR) Functions
- Analytic Functions and nPath
- Customer Use Cases
- Aster AppCenter
Teradata Aster Certified Professional
Teradata Aster Basics Certification Exam TAA-BSC6.10 is required for:
- Teradata Certified Technical Specialist
No posts found