This Courseware package consist out of two publications, Agile Scrum Foundation Courseware (ISBN: 978 94 018 0 305 2) and Agile Scrum Foundation (ISBN: 978 90 018 0279 6).The Courseware is accredited and suited for the Agile Scrum Foundation certification and exam from EXIN.
Besides assignments and strong visuals to support the didactic learning of the delegates there are also assignments and a sample exams added to the material wish have all been created by the author who has also written the Agile Scrum Foundation publication (the official publication for the EXIN certification) .
This course will educate you as well as common practices and techniques like:
(1) Instead of praising Agility, the course focuses on understanding the real meaning of it in a straightforward and consistent way and reviews the types of projects where it may work and where it may not. This foundation will help you find your way in real world daily problems.
(2) The course is a complete guide to the core Scrum framework, based on the Scrum Guide (Nov 2017 edition). It covers all roles and responsibilities, events, and artefacts, with a short section about scaling Scrum.
(3) There’s a chapter on eXtreme Programming, which has been used as an excuse to explore some of the most important Agile practices and techniques, such as Test-Driven Development and Pair-Programming, in an integrated way.
(4) an overview of the DSDM® methodology, which is mainly focused on its approach to managing scope and fixed-price contracts in a structured way.
(5) There’s an overview of Kanban and ScrumBan
About the Author
Van Haren Publishing (VHP) publishes about best practices and standards in the field of IT & IT Management, Enterprise Architecture, Business Management and Project Management. We publish worldwide using our widespread international network of distribution partners.
No posts found