Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-744—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of securing Windows Server 2016 environments. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSE level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Implement server hardening solutions
- Secure a virtualization infrastructure
- Secure a network infrastructure
- Manage privileged identities
- Implement threat detection solutions
- Implement workload-specific security
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have experience as a Windows Server administrator and an understanding of basic networking and Hyper-V virtualization fundamentals, Active Directory Domain Services principles, and Windows Server security principles.
About the Author
TIMOTHY WARNER is an IT professional and technical trainer based in Nashville, TN. A computer enthusiast who authored his first BASIC program in 1981, Tim has worked in nearly every facet of IT, from systems administration and software architecture to technical writing and training. He can be reached via Twitter at @TechTrainerTim.
CRAIG ZACKER is the author or co-author of dozens of books, manuals, articles, and web sites on computer and networking topics. He has also been an English professor, an editor, a network administrator, a webmaster, a corporate trainer, a technical support engineer, a minicomputer operator, a literature and philosophy student, a library clerk, a photographic darkroom technician, a shipping clerk, and a newspaper boy. He lives in a little house with his beautiful wife and a neurotic cat.
No posts found