Analyzing and Visualizing Data by Using Microsoft Power BI Exam Ref 70-778 (Paperback)
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-778–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Power BI data analysis and visualization. Designed for experienced BI professionals and data analysts ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Consume and transform data by using Power BI Desktop
- Model and visualize data
- Configure dashboards, reports, and apps in the Power BI Service
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have experience consuming and transforming data, modeling and visualizing data, and configuring dashboards using Excel and Power BI
About the Author
Daniil Maslyuk (MCSA: BI Reporting; MCSE: Data Management and Analytics) is a Microsoft business intelligence consultant who specializes in Power BI, Power Query, and Power Pivot; the DAX and M languages; and SQL Server and Azure Analysis Services tabular models. Daniil blogs at xxlbi.com and tweets as @DMaslyuk.
No posts found