Exam Ref 70-339 Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 with Practice Test
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-339–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of planning, configuring, and managing Microsoft SharePoint 2016 core technologies in datacenters, in the cloud, and in hybrid environments. Designed for experienced IT pros ready to advance their status, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSE level.
Focus on the skills measured on the exam:
• Design SharePoint infrastructure
• Plan authentication and security
• Plan workload optimization
• Plan productivity solutions
• Manage search capabilities
• Plan and configure cloud services
• Monitor and optimize a SharePoint environment
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
• Organizes its coverage by the “Skills measured” posted on the exam webpage
• Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
• Provides exam preparation tips
• Points to in-depth material by topic for exam candidates needing additional review
• Assumes experience planning and maintaining SharePoint and related core technologies, including Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or later, Active Directory, and networking infrastructure services
About the Practice Test
How to obtain the Practice Test
The Official Microsoft Practice Test offered with this book is fulfilled by MeasureUp.com. With your order, you will receive a product key on your Account Page. Registering the product key at MeasureUp.com will give you access to a downloadable practice test which does not expire as well as 30-day access to the online version.
Before accessing your practice test, you will be required to create an account at MeasureUp.com if you don’t already have one.
The downloadable practice test is licensed by MeasureUp for a single user and can be downloaded on up to three different devices. Downloading practice tests to virtual machines is prohibited.
No posts found